DejaVu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Evokille Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

1. Name Age Location Mario,20,USA
2. Class In Game Level almost 78 Ghost hunter 3rd class done subbing WC or SH first.
3. Time you usually spend ing weekdays and weekends. weekdays/weekends both around 15 hours a day until December 10-January 23rd I'll be settling in because I'll be moving to a different state to start medical school.
4. Clans In general and clans on this server : Genocide was my last clan, don't play with them because they are on aion. and Fortheeternity here, they told me to leave the clan because I asked for help with varka and hotsprings quest for my 3rd class change.
5. Reason why you want to join the clan: Pedrych and I have been talking a bit, he told me about the clan ect.
6. Comments on the clan rules : On the whole clan craft idea, does that mean I have to add all my materials and main piece mats like majestic boot designs and helmet designs to warehouse? Or just base mats like bones,skins,cord,thread ect.
And how does priority work? Is it based on who is the most active, and who shows up for raids and clan events?

Also 1 more question, I have 2 friends that I started playing this server with. I'd like to see them in the clan with me one day.
One is currently a very active 74+ Warcryer from Portugal. But the other can wait until clan is level 6, hes currently leveling up.

Evokille

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Ycs Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:42 pm

about rules:

It means only parts and basic mats as u will see in CWH we have hundreds of each so mats/parts are NP only recipes

Ycs
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by evo Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:45 pm

2. Class In Game Level (main and subclasses), equipment forgot to add equipment

Maj gloves, maj circlet , just need maj boot rec to click the boot craft

I got a demon dagger critical damage dual tusurugi for crystals dual sls for sub

like 4-5 other c weapons :X for subclass and im working on maj jewels.

evo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down