DejaVu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qeya Apply

2 posters

Go down

qeya Apply Empty qeya Apply

Post by qeya Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 pm

1. Name Age Location (Country GMT) [qeya] [16 :<] [Poland gmt+1]

2. Class In Game Level (main and subclasses), equipment [HE , 77 today Saggi , after i do sub Q ill ask/check which sub gonna be needed most in teh clan] [bop+1+QR , doom L set , jewerly c/b :<]

3. Time you usually spend ing weekdays and weekends.
[Dont have atm mucho things to do im online from morning till late night / depends if im not going somewhere , on epics/rb ofc ill be there]

4. Clans In general and clans on this server(reason for leaving)
[umm , HC , aV the most "knowly " clan's and on l2kastien Mirage reason why leaved? simple:
Was trying to help this clan as mucho i can toi Q partys/catas to unseal armors etc always was ending with flame on my side , so why i should stay in this lolclan?]

5. Reason why you want to join the clan ( if its the case person who recommended the clan)
[Atm im clanless boi , from server start till now you are one of the factor clans on Kastien , want to join you to do best there and lead till victory ! :> (mb even on next server?)]

6. Comments on the clan rules

/agree with everything

clan system - every trip on town mine mats are on cwh.

ch payment - paying every day for it - if theres clan system so

why i should keep my adenki ? ):

part with kicking random and invting clan member ye.. - Mirage random bd in party with varka Q (was doing varka tho) and clan bd lfp , "no no random bd iz higher then clan one) xaxa

/ sorc 40 lvl atm done.

/ Hope that gonna see thumb up theres !

qeya

Back to top Go down

qeya Apply Empty Re: qeya Apply

Post by Ycs Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 pm

well you got the ok everything seems ok but we got a slot shortage atm and we'll need ~2 days until we make clan 6 and royal guard so if u can wait you're in

Ycs
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by qeya Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm

If no1 have problems with inviting me into clan then good , just pm me /or ill do it when you hit 6 lvl.

qeya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down