DejaVu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post by egoist Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 am

Hello!

Charname: egoist

Class and Level: Shillen Saint 79, Maja Robe set, TTS set
(planned subs: TH, HE, TYRANT or WC)

Im playin daily 12-16 hours xD

Reapers - reason?...too much stupid ppl, who dont liked that im selfish and get everything faster then they...

Why i want to join? Its a good question, but the answer is not so complicated, cuz i dont see any phantasy in others...
tell me where to go? to bsoe boys? to stupid ppl who ask me how to use their char? ... i play many randoms/clantags... and i think it that what last for me... or playin alone, but alone no mass pvps :S :'(

LVL40 sorci good. BOSS/EPIC 100% aggree. AFK in pt. PK? im SS Sad but ofc. xD
But clancraft: sux, i hate it, and its the only reason why im thinkin on clan...i prefer selfcraft.
I play enough to get what i need in time...and i wont play for that to that ppl get the stuffs who arent enough active, or maybe CL's friend, old clanmate etc. and i think if someone cannot get the stuffs thats just simple noob. I prefer always SELF-GROUP craft. In clancraft too much time... maybe my sub will be higher then his main, and i still wont have stuff to my sub? no way Razz If i can make the thing byself its ok, if no, then i must search some other clan Sad

Played clans: TheAnarchy, BanStrategy, NonSense, S51 (1,5 year break of L2), Reaper :S...
Old nicknames: epidemic, techno, egoist, no1egoist (on abyss x7 - reloaded, i forget it^^)

egoist

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Ycs Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 am

clan craft rule is made for S grades crafts that are very hard to craft alone i'll talk to u tomorrow penality atm

Ycs
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

application Empty answer:P

Post by egoist Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 am

S grade not hard just more mats, and more farming Smile but if i'll need that, i will get that dont worry Smile i just like that if i get the stuff byself, i dont like that when some1 give it to me Smile its like in real life Razz if u work for something thats more important for u like if u get it from some1 Smile I hope u can understand my point too Smile And if these selfish^^ thing not problem, then ok Smile

(if u remember in NonSense we did self-group craft too, and its worked Razz)

egoist

Back to top Go down

application Empty Pokeballz

Post by egoist Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 am

OMG Guys Very Happy Pokeball SH made BSOE from me SS, is it normal? Very Happy
He got 1 mob and me, i rooted, burned mp, and he made BSOE xD what a skilled clan Very Happy its the fun of the month xD

egoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ycs Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 pm

it happens often Smile

Ycs
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by fail Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

fail more
kick ffrom clan more

Ant queen lol clan tactict

fail

Back to top Go down

application Empty no comment

Post by egoist Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 pm

If u got kick, then maybe they got reason, and that thing u r try to flame on forum, just shows your low brain level. How many years old r u?...

egoist

Back to top Go down

application Empty ahahahah

Post by ahahahah Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

lol u will see by your self

gl for u

ahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down